Workers Needed for Shopping Mall in Japan. Japan is one of the developed countries in Asia that create career opportunities for local as well as foreign workers every year. It hires workers from Asian countries like the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Burma, Bangladesh, etc. The network of shopping malls spans many cities for the best services for the people of Japan. Japan is seeking to hire diverse levels of workers for shopping mall services. Businesses in Japan hire thousands of domestic workers every year on very good salary packages. Candidates who are interested can apply online for this job. Quick visa quick process. The HR department of the agency will shortlist & hire the candidates after the application process. See further details of the job below.
- Shopping Mall Worker
- ¥1,080 – 1,350 Hourly
- Stacking products on shelves
- Staff assistance
- Loading & unloading products
- Shifting of material
- Assist customers
- Note and report product quantity to the manager
- Japan is a prosperous country, you can get the PR of it after working for some time.
- The business industry gives attractive salary packages
- Another benefit is that your salary is totally high as compared to other low-tier professions and skills
- After work experience in the shopping mall, you can also move to any other country in this profession with more attractive salary packages
- You can also switch to any other job. See more jobs we offer: https://www.ejobsboard.com/job/warehouse-packing-jobs-in-japan/
- Housekeeping is also a demanding job in Hong Kong with an attractive salary, check: https://www.ejobsboard.com/job/housekeeping-jobs-hiring-for-hong-kong/
How to apply:
- Interested candidates need to apply online through the apply button on this page.
- After applying button fill in the application for this job for the further recruitment process
- The HR team will contact you after the submission of the application for hiring
- For more jobs visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement.
Kayabacho Sta. Tokyo, Japan