Women University Swabi
Post Title: Women University Swabi Jobs
Company: Women University Swabi
Applications are invited from qualified individuals (preferably females) on a prescribed form, available at the University website www.wus.edu.pk for the following Administrative vacant positions purely on Contract Basis for a period not exceeding three 3 years at Women University Swabi, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
- Controller of Examinations (BPS-20)
- Director ORIC (BPS-20)
- Director Administration (BPS-20)
- Director Works (BPS-20)
- Director Planning & Development (BPS-20)
- Chief Librarian (BPS-19)
- Additional Controller of Examinations (BPS-19)
- Additional Treasurer (BPS-19)
- Deputy Registrar (BPS-18)
- Deputy Controller of Examinations (BPS-18)
- Deputy Treasurer (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director Works (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director ORIC (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director IT/Networking (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director Audit (BPS-18)
- Deputy Provost (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director Sports (BPS-18)
- Deputy Director Admissions (BPS-18)
- Assistant Registrar (BPS-17)
- Assistant Controller of Examinations (BPS-17)
- PS to Vice-Chancellor (BPS-17)
- Medical Officer (BPS-17)
- Assistant Treasurer (BPS-17)
- Warden (BPS-17)
- Procurement Officer (BPS-17)
Terms and conditions:
- Please fill the Application Form properly with complete and correct information. DO NOT leave any field blank, otherwise, your application may not be considered.
- CGPA 3.00 and above will be considered as First Division
- Candidates serving in Government, Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies should process their applications through the proper channel
- Candidates having Foreign Degree/ certificate should attach Equivalency Certificate from HEC, Islamabad before the closing date.
- The University reserves the right to cancel the whole advertisement or not to fill any advertised post without mentioning any reason.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview. University will not be held responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of call letters for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending the test/interview.
How to apply:
- Applicants should apply only on the prescribed form available at the University website: www.wus.edu.pk. The applicants are required to visit the University’s web page on regular basis for updates in the process.
- A Bank draft in the name of Treasurer, Women University, Swabi OR online deposit to Account No. 238739974 United Bank Limited, Swabi Branch of Rs. 1500/- for BPS-20, Rs. 1000/- for BPS-18, and Rs. 500/- for positions in BPS-17. Original Bank draft/online deposit slip, Attested photocopies of all DMCs, degrees, certificates, experience certificates, CNIC,(03) recent passport size photographs, must be attached with the application Form.
- Registrar, Women University, Swabi
- Phone: 0938-221193
- Fax: 0938-221138
- Website: www.wus.edu.pk.
Last date to apply: