Warehouse Worker New Jobs in Japan. Apply online for new warehouse worker jobs in Japan. There are many logistics and transport companies that have warehouses in Japan. The companies hire foreign and domestic workers for their warehouses in order to smoothly run the functions of their warehouses. Thousands of workers are hired to work in Japan. Many companies, businesses, and industries in Japan are hiring manpower for their warehouses. A reputed company that has various warehouses in different cities in Japan, is looking to hire warehouse workers for the well-functioning of its warehouse services. The minimum wage for the warehouse worker in the company is ¥1,700 /hour. See more details of the warehouse worker job below in the article.
- Warehouse Worker
- ¥1,700 /hour
- Fresh / Normal
- Conversational Japanese / Chinese / Other Domestic Language
- No experience is required for this job. Preference can be given to experienced warehouse workers who worked in any warehouse or store.
- Educational diploma/certificate
- Loading & unloading
- Material shifting
- Stocking the warehouse properly
- Stacking shelves and sections accordingly
- Attractive salary packages of ¥1,700 /hour
- Increase in salary
- Promotion chances
- Bonuses as per the performance
- Emergency leave
How to apply:
- Interested candidates need to apply online through the apply button on this page.
- After that fill out the application for the job for the further recruitment process
- The HR team will contact you after the submission of the application for hiring
- For more jobs visit ejobsboard
The Hiring is continued by the end of October under Japan’s skilled and unskilled worker hiring program.
Tennozuairu Sta. Tokyo, Japan.