Warehouse Shipping Work Jobs in Japan – Latest Jobs in Japan 2023. A Warehouse Shipping Worker is responsible for the efficient and accurate handling of goods in a warehouse. They must be able to pack, label, and ship items according to company policies and customer instructions. Warehouse Shipping Workers must also be able to use various tools to safely move products around the warehouse, as well as keep records of stock levels and inventory. 株式会社 北島商店 is looking to hire warehouse shipping staff for ¥250,000 monthly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Warehouse Shipping Worker
- ¥250,000 monthly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Operating warehouse equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, and hand trucks.
- Ensuring shipments are properly labeled, packaged, and secured.
- Unloading incoming shipments from trucks.
- Loading outbound shipments onto trucks.
- Stacking and storing materials in designated areas.
- Performing regular cycle counts to ensure the accuracy of inventory.
- Recording data into the warehouse management system (WMS).
- Assisting with other tasks related to daily warehouse operations and administration.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
28th of September 2023
〒550-0024 Osaka 大阪市西区境川2-1-56