Warehouse Packing Worker Jobs in Japan – Latest Warehouse Jobs in Japan 2023. A Warehouse Packing Worker does packing, organizing, and shipping products in a warehouse. He requires the worker to handle a variety of tasks such as labeling and sorting packages. The Warehouse Packing Worker must also be able to read labels and instructions on packages and be able to follow written instructions. 九州営業所 is looking to hire warehouse packing workers for its warehouse packing section in Japan for ¥1,100 hourly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See more detail of the job below.
- Warehouse Packing Worker
- ¥1,100 hourly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Measure and weigh packages to ensure that they meet company specifications.
- Use hand tools such as hammers, screwdrivers, staplers, and tape guns to pack boxes with items specified on the packing list.
- Scan products using a barcode scanner or manually enter codes into a computer system to track inventory levels.
- Wrap fragile items with protective packaging material such as bubble wrap or foam padding to ensure they are not damaged during transit.
- Label packages with shipping information such as addresses, delivery dates, contents, weight, and cost of products.
- Place items in containers such as boxes or crates for safe transport to customers or other warehouses/stores/facilities.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
〒838-0141 Fukuoka 小郡市小郡１４５０−１ トールエクスプレスジャパン(株) Japan