Warehouse Assistant Jobs in Saudi Arabia – Latest Jobs in Saudi Arabia 2023. Warehouse assistant is responsible for receiving, storing, and distributing materials within a warehouse. This includes stocking shelves, unpacking and inspecting incoming goods, labeling and organizing products within the warehouse, and ensuring that all items are properly stored. The assistant also helps load and unload trucks, maintains inventory records, and assists with loading customer orders. They may also be responsible for keeping the warehouse clean and orderly. NOV is looking to hire accountants for 3,000 Saudi Rial salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Saudi Arabia. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Warehouse Assistant
- 3,000 Saudi Rial
- Warehouse Services
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Receive and unload incoming materials and compare information on packing slip with purchase order to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Inspect shipments for damages or defects; report discrepancies or damage to supervisor.
- Count, weigh, and record numbers of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet.
- Pack and unpack items to be stocked on shelves in stockrooms, warehouses, or storage yards.
- Stock shelves with incoming goods according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Receive and fill requisitions for parts or tools; record parts issued and returned to stockroom inventory.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department as required.
- Wrap goods for shipment using materials such as shrink-wrap machine, tape gun, strapping machine, stretch wrap machine and hand tools as required for protection during transit.
- Maintain inventory records manually or by using computerized systems; update inventory records when stock is added or withdrawn from the warehouse/stockroom facility.
- Load and unload trucks with delivery items; move material within the warehouse manually or with the use of a forklift truck as needed; secure loads before transport by strapping down items onto pallets when necessary
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
16th of June 2023
Dammam, Saudi Arabia