UN Driver Jobs in Peshawar. UN is inviting candidates to apply for the post of UN driver with full dedication and zest. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is unspecified.
- Growth Opportunities
- Drive the IOM office vehicle assigned to you (s).
- Manage the day-to-day maintenance of the assigned vehicle(s) to ensure the vehicle’s roadworthiness. This includes checking the tyres, brakes, engine oil, fan belt, and other components daily.
- Make arrangements for minor repairs and keep the vehicles clean.
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced regularly.
- Maintain spare part records for the vehicle(s) and conduct a monthly inventory of the spare parts.
- Determine the most direct and safe route to the destination using the best available roads.
- A high school diploma/certificate plus at least two years of relevant work experience is required, or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- National driver’s licence in good standing.
- Understanding of driving rules and regulations.
- Driving experience in a variety of vehicle makes and models
- Minor vehicle repair abilities.
Last date to apply
- Applicants must apply for this job after the ad is published. Maybe this was the job you were waiting for!
How to Apply
- Contenders who are interested in this job can send their CVs and other necessary and required documents (certificates, photos, degrees, passports) to the web address below.
- Job source: pk.indeed.com
- For more job updates, please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
- Candidates should carefully go through the form for this job to avoid any understanding at the time of the form filling.
- Candidates must be careful in putting all the required information in the form so that the designated company can contact the desired candidate soon.
- Applicants who are relevant to this job are requested to apply.
- The HR of the company will call the shortlisted candidates for an interview.