Track Maintenance Jobs in the USA- Latest USA Jobs 2023. Both the words and actions at BNSF are influenced by the Vision and Values. BNSF is dedicated to the fundamental principles of equality and diversity. The employees are committed to discussing safety with one another every day, which is essential to realizing the vision. Safety rules and policies that direct work practices to reduce the risk of exposure are also expected of employees. Recently, they are looking for a professional track maintenance to join them soon. Construction, inspection, and maintenance of railroad property and facilities are all part of this position’s responsibility. The description is given below.
The salary is $27.30/hr
- Good Environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Career Opportunites
- Have to do the work related to repair.
- Able to lift and carry track material.
- Have to cut brush, trees, and vegetation.
- Clear the available litter and cargo spills.
- Perform maintenance tasks like removing spikes from ties and drilling holes.
- Hold a valid driver’s license issued by a state;
- The age limit must be 18 years.
- Able to report for duty at the designated work location;
- Able to work safely in working conditions;
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must be strong enough to work in extreme weather.
- They must be willing to work in a noisy environment.
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces.
- Willing to do the travelling for extended periods.
How to Apply
- Candidates who are eligible for this job can apply by pressing the apply button.
- Interested candidates have to fill out their credentials carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- To stay updated about recent jobs please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
March 20, 2023
New Westminster, BC, USA