Test Centre Administrator Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Amideast is a nonprofit organization founded in 1951 to promote education, cultural exchange, and mutual understanding among people in the United States, the Middle East, and North Africa. Amideast is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join their testing team as a Test Center Administrator. In this role, the selected candidate will ensure the integrity of the organization’s testing services by proctoring and controlling the test centre environment in a professional setting. More insights about this job are given underneath.
Test Centre Administrator
The salary is AED2,000 – AED4,500 a month.
- Growth opportunities
- Good Environment
- Key responsibilities of the position include completing mandatory TCA training and certification exams, greeting examinees and verifying their identification,
- Registering and preparing candidate information, monitoring candidates during exams,
- Resolving candidate and technical issues, protecting the security of computer software in the Test Center environment,
- Proctoring off-site testing and managing incidents of candidate misconduct or other disruptions to testing with guidance from Amideast.
- Preferred qualifications for the role include one to two years of customer service-related experience,
- A UAE driving license with own car, a bachelor’s degree, and the ability to travel up to 40% of the time to support test sessions as needed.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the “apply button” available on this page.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
June 21, 2023
Abu Dhabi, UAE