Doha Institute for Graduate Studies
Student Services Coordinator Jobs Hiring in Qatar – Latest Jobs in Qatar 2023. The Student Services Coordinator provides support to students and staff in a variety of areas. The Student Services Coordinator will assist with program coordination, student services, project management tasks, and administrative duties. The position requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and an understanding of student services. Doha Institute for Graduate Studies is looking to hire Student Services Coordinators on 4,500 Qatari Rial salary package. Ejobsboard Publishes the latest jobs in Qatar. Interested candidates can apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Student Services Coordinator
- 4,500 Qatari Rial
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Provide guidance and support to students in areas such as academic advising, career counseling, and personal development.
- Develop and implement programs to address the needs of students in the school community.
- Manage student service projects and ensure the successful completion of assigned tasks.
- Organize and coordinate special events for students such as orientations, career fairs, student meetings, etc.
- Maintain effective relationships with faculty members, administrators, staff members, parents/guardians, and external organizations/agencies that may be involved in student services programs or activities.
- Ensure compliance with school policies related to student services programs or activities.
- Monitor budgets related to student services activities.
- Prepare reports on program outcomes and other data as required by senior management or other stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to management regarding any changes or adjustments that need to be made in order to improve program delivery or effectiveness.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
June 25, 2023