Storekeeper and Receiving Clerk Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023. Hotel Receiving Clerk engages in receiving, checking and sorting incoming goods or packages into a hotel, counting and inspecting goods for accuracy, recording and verifying purchase orders, assigning stock numbers to products, entering data into a computer system. Storekeeper manages the day-to-day operations of a store as well as ordering, receiving, stocking and distributing merchandise with tracking inventory levels and maintaining accurate records responsibilities. Accor Hotel is looking to hire storekeepers and receiving clerks for its hotel services in Abu Dhabi on 2,350 – 2,600 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Abu Dhabi-United Arab Emirates. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Receiving Clerk
- 2,350 – 2,600 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
Storekeeper Job Responsibilities:
- Receive, unload and process incoming shipments or materials.
- Stock shelves, racks, cases, bins and tables with new or transferred merchandise.
- Count, weigh or measure goods to verify information against invoices, orders or other documents.
- Determine method of storage, identification and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors and physical capabilities of facility.
- Generate and provide required documentation for receiving items into inventory including item numbers, quantities and condition of goods received.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping purposes.
- Maintain records related to orders and inventory control such as tracking locations of items stored in the warehouse or stockroom.
Receiving Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Take payment from guests and process payments accurately according to the hotel policies.
- Issue receipts for all transactions.
- Assist guests with any inquiries or requests.
- Ensure that registration forms are filled out accurately and completely by the guest.
- Update guest information in the hotel database as necessary.
- Prepare an accurate daily summary of room occupancy and revenue for the hotel manager to review each morning.
- Ensure that all guest check-in/check-out processes are completed correctly and efficiently.
- Maintain financial record of Hotel expenses and revenue.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates