World Health Organization (WHO)
Storekeeper Latest Jobs Hiring – Storekeeper New Job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The Storekeeper will be responsible for managing the WHO warehouse, including receiving, storing, and distributing goods. The main responsibility is to ensure that all items are stored properly and ensure that all goods are handled and stored in accordance with WHO safety and security policies and procedures. World Health Organization wants to hire Storekeeper for a 6,000/-AED salary package. Ejobsboard is the best platform for you for job seekers. The World Health Organization is committed to achieving workforce diversity and gender equality. Males and females from all nationalities, religions, and backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- 6,000/- AED
Storekeeper Latest Jobs Roles:
- Reconcile with purchase orders and receive, inspect, and verify incoming goods.
- Prepare reports and maintain an accurate record of all transactions.
- Participate in regular inventory counts and audits.
- Ability to perform other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Manage inventory levels to ensure stock is maintained to meet the needs of WHO operations.
- Store all items in the appropriate location.
- Monitor expiration dates and quality of stored items.
- Maintain a clean and organized environment to facilitate efficient operations.
How to Apply:
- You need to hit the apply button for the job application process.
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Last Date of Application:
13th of April 2023
Dubai, United Arab Emirates