Marriott International, Inc
Storekeeper Jobs in Qatar – Latest Jobs in Qatar 2023. Storekeeper keeps the inventory of a business organized and up-to-date. He must be able to accurately receive, store, and distribute items in the storeroom. The Storekeeper must also maintain records of all incoming and outgoing stock, as well as complete regular audits to monitor inventory levels. Other duties may include rotating merchandise, and assisting with customer orders. Marriott International, Inc is looking to hire storekeepers for 2,500 QR salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Qatar. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- 2,500 QR
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Receive incoming shipments and verify accuracy of order.
- Count and record number of items received and compare with purchase orders.
- Store items in designated locations in storeroom or warehouse.
- Monitor inventory levels and order supplies as needed.
- Maintain records of items received, transferred, issued, or shipped to other locations.
- Prepare periodic reports on inventory levels, price changes, shortages, or surplus materials.
- Retrieve items from storeroom and deliver to appropriate departments as requested by personnel staff or management.
- Assist in loading and unloading trucks when necessary for shipment or receipt of supplies or equipment.
- Assist in maintaining a clean and safe storeroom environment by sweeping floors, cleaning shelves, disposing of trash, etc., as needed or requested by management personnel staff.
- Prepare outgoing shipments; package materials; label packages; enter information into computer system to generate shipping labels; verify contents against packing list; seal packages for shipment; enter data into computer system to generate shipping documents; affix shipping label to package; arrange for delivery with shipping company; load packages onto delivery truck using pallet jack or other device as needed; complete documentation required for shipment processing
- Provide customer service to internal departments by responding to inquiries regarding availability of products, prices, ordering procedures, delivery times, etc., as needed
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
8th of June 2023