EFS Facilities Services
Storekeeper Jobs Hiring in Abu Dhabi – Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023. Storekeeper is responsible for managing and maintaining the inventory of a store. This includes receiving and counting incoming items, stocking shelves, tracking stock levels, and ensuring appropriate levels of supplies are maintained. A Storekeeper also performs periodic inventories to check for accuracy in stock records. They may also be responsible for administrative duties such as pricing items, answering customer inquiries, placing orders and restocking shelves. FES in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire storekeepers on 2,000 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard Publishes the latest jobs in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidates can apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- 2,000 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Receive, unload and store incoming goods.
- Examine incoming goods for damage or defects, and record specifics.
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in the warehouse or other designated areas.
- Maintain records of all goods received, stored, and shipped
- Manage the process of returning defective products
- Maintain cleanliness of the storage area at all times
- Monitor inventory levels of products stored in the warehouse, alerting store manager when inventory is low
- Track stock movement by keeping accurate records of all purchases, sales, transfers & returns
- Assist with loading & unloading trucks & other vehicles when necessary
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
June 21, 2023