Ywa Human Resource Corporation (Yangwha)
Steel Fixer Jobs in New Zealand. Ywa Human Resource Corporation (Formerly Yangwha) is a well-reputed foreign recruiting agency that hires employees for the desired company from all around the world. The network of the agency spans many countries for the recruiting of manpower for different companies. Recently the agency is seeking to hire a steel fixer for New Zealand. The construction sector of New Zealand hires thousands of workers every year on very good salary packages. The candidates who are interested can apply online for this job. Quick visa quick process. The HR department of the agency will shortlist & hire the candidates after the application process. See further details of the job below.
- Steel Fixer
- NZD 22 Hourly
- As per the engineering plan, Setting out the work area
- Using tools related to steel fixing
- Using tools to bend and shape steel bars
- Make cages of steel bars as per design
- Fitting the steel bars and making the network of bars
- Install the steel bars as per the design
- Making pillars & beams of steel bars
Is steel fixer is highly paid job in New Zealand?
The answer is yes! As a hard job, it is highly paid in New Zealand. Steel fixing is one of the most demanding skilled labor jobs in the world. As we all know well the construction industry is dominant in the world and it contributes a lot to any country. So keeping in mind the nature of the job, New Zealand offers great salary packages to steel fixers.
New Zealand offers above NZD 4,000 for this job. It also gives labor insurance and other career benefits to its labor class. If you are searching for foreign jobs you can also visit for more interesting jobs in other developed countries https://www.ejobsboard.com/job/painters-required-for-australia/ or you can also apply for the domestic helper industry jobs in Asia: https://www.ejobsboard.com/job/domestic-worker-housekeeper-jobs-in-hong-kong/
- Chance to get permanent residency in New Zealand
- Labour Insurance
- Career benefits in labor industry
- You can also apply for other jobs while working in New Zealand
- Highly Attractive salary packages
- After getting work experience in the construction industry, you can also move to any other country with more attractive salary packages
- Like Japan, which hires thousands of construction workers every year. You can also visit the Japanese construction industry https://www.ejobsboard.com/job/construction-worker-jobs-in-japan/
How to apply:
- The interested candidates need to apply online through the apply button on this page.
- After applying button fill in the application for this job for the further recruitment process
- The HR team will contact you after the submission of the application for hiring
- For more jobs visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement.