Nova Scotia Health
Staff Cook Jobs in Canada – Latest Canada Jobs 2023. The largest provider of health services in Nova Scotia is Nova Scotia Health, which also provides some specialized services to clients throughout Atlantic Canada. The hospitals, health centres, and community-based programs they run throughout the province reflect the mission to work together to achieve excellence in health, healing, and education. High-quality inpatient and outpatient services, such as academic, tertiary, and quaternary care, as well as continuing care, primary health care, public health, and mental health and addictions, are provided by the dedicated team of professionals. Today, join a diverse group of creative thinkers, collaborators, and innovators, as, they have advertised the job for the position of staff cook. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is $20.25 – $22.50 hourly.
- Working with other cooks to plan menus and ensure a high level of sanitation and safety in an institutional food service operation, as well as communicating with supervisors and dietitians about patient food preferences, intolerances, and menu issues.
- Washing dishes, pots, pans, and equipment as needed.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Preparing meals and performing cooking duties using standardized quantity recipes.
- Candidates must have a serv safe advanced course certificate.
- Candidates have one year of experience.
- Applicants must be able to carry out a task that requires repetitive efforts.
- Must be polite and able to work in a team.
- May speak other languages like French.
- Must be fully vaccinated.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the “apply button” available on this page.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
February 07, 2023
Eastern Zone, Inverness Consolidated Memorial Hospital, Canada