Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate
Sonographer job in Saudi Arabia 2023, with a great opportunity and an amazing salary package of 17,800 SAR per month by the Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate. The responsibilities concerned with the position are they use different types of image equipment and soundwaves to get the images of the body parts, known as ultrasounds. They can acquire and analyze keenly these sonographic images. And then These images can be used to help consultants to diagnose and cure different medical conditions. Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate is seeking talented candidates for the position of Sonographer. Ejobsboard announced a fantastic opportunity for someone for order taking. Males and females from any background are encouraged to apply.
- 17,800 SAR per month
- Medical services
Responsibilities for this position are as under
- Performing ultrasound scan examination as consulted by doctors according to patients’ condition and policies of the hospital or firm
- Performing ultrasound examination that includes obstetric and gynecological ultrasounds
- Arranging patient schedules, and making preparations and transport if needed.
- generating final reports of ultrasound
- Must take the responsibility for the correction in producing and documentation of ultrasound images
- And have to evaluate the validity and technical quality of ultrasound scans.
Eligibility criteria for this position
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of experience in a familiar field
- Analytical skills
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications along with complete documents on the official website of the Ministry of Defense -Medical Services Directorate via the apply button
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
The last date for submission of applications for this post is 12 May 2023
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia