For Manpower Pooling
Shipyard Worker Jobs in Japan. Find new jobs in the Shipyard industry in Japan. The shipyard industry in Japan hires thousands of workers every year. The Shipyard industry involves diverse workers including from the countries like Taiwan, Vietnam, the Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, etc. Interested candidates need to apply for the jobs in Japanese shipyard industry. There are very attractive salary packages for the common worker in this sector usually their salaries start from 1,200 – 1,500 JPY per hour. Visit the details of the jobs below.
Hiring Institute/Company: For Manpower Pooling
- Iron Worker
- 1,350 JPY
- Welding experience
- 3-year work experience as an ironworker
- Birth Certificate
- JITCO Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Certificate of Employment from Japanese Employer
How To Apply for Shipyard Jobs in Japan:
- Candidates need to apply for the Shipyard worker jobs in Japan through the apply for jobs button on this page.
- Fill out the application and company will evaluate your candidature after that.
- You can visit more jobs on Ejobsboard.
Deadline of the Job:
- Hiring is continued by July 20, 2023.
Location of the Job: