Kroger Central Division
Retail Clerk Jobs Hiring – Retail Clerk jobs in Missouri, United States. A Retail Clerk provides retail services to the customer and maintains the daily retail operations. Retail clerk manages to stock shelves, help customers locate items, cash register operation, monitor purchases, maintain store item displays, handle customer complaints and returns, and keep records of sales. Retail Clerk keeps the detail of store retail and sales to organize the store process effectively. Kroger is hiring retail clerks for $3,600 salary package. Ejobsboard has recently announced retail clerk jobs to hire job seekers for retail department services at Kroger for the latest retail jobs in the United States. Job seekers need to apply online for retail clerk jobs on ejobsboard. See more details of the job below.
- Retail Clerk
Retail Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Manages all retail services and retail documentation.
- Handle cash registers and other sales.
- Stocking merchandise items, shelves, racks, cases, and tables in accordance with product instructions.
- To record received and unloaded deliveries of merchandise from vendors and trucks.
- Assist and guide the staff in pricing items by affixing labels on merchandise according to department guidelines.
- Issue inventory and merchandise receipts, refunds, and credits.
- Monitor inventory levels and stock to restock shelves and order new inventory.
- Interested candidates need to apply online by submitting the online application
- The concerned company will shortlist a suitable candidate for the interview and further process will be conducted as per each company policy.
- The recruitment process will lead to the final selection after the interview and will be ended up with a final merit list of selected candidates.
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Last Date of Application:
28th of July 2023
Troy, Missouri, United States