Restaurant Worker Jobs in Japan – Latest Jobs in Japan 2023. Restaurant Worker provides exceptional customer service to restaurant guests and ensuring that all day-to-day operations of the restaurant run smoothly. This includes taking orders, preparing food, stocking supplies, cleaning, organizing, setting up and closing down the restaurant. 焼肉たかやま大崎店 is looking to hire general workers for its restaurant in Japan for ¥1,150 hourly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Restaurant Worker
- ¥1,150 hourly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Greet customers as they enter the restaurant.
- Explain menu items and take orders.
- Prepare food items such as sandwiches, salads, and entrees according to recipes.
- Stock and restock workstations with supplies such as napkins, condiments, and utensils.
- Serve food to customers in a timely manner.
- Handle customer complaints in a professional manner.
- Process payments using cash registers or other payment processing systems.
- Clean and organize dining areas, workstations, and kitchen equipment.
- Assist with food preparation tasks such as chopping vegetables or preparing sauces.
- Monitor inventory of food supplies and order new items when stock is low.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
〒141-0032 Tokyo 品川区大崎2-1-1ThinkParkPlaza2階 Japan