Repairs Technician Jobs in the Philippines. The global aerospace and defence industry relies on Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, for cutting-edge, intelligent solutions. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, extensive portfolio, and expertise to meet the needs of a global market that is changing quickly and solve the most difficult problems for its customers. Currently, they are looking for a competent repairs technician to join them soon. The description is given below.
The salary is PHP 420,000 per year approximately.
- Good Environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Career Opportunites
- The primary responsibility is to assemble and/or install electrical and/or mechanical components, following blueprints, wire lists, diagrams or established shop practices.
- The candidate should be able to use a variety of small hand tools, such as soldering irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, pliers, and hammers, with precision and accuracy.
- Having 1 to 3 years of related experience and/or training is beneficial for this position.
- The ideal candidate should possess the ability to read and understand simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- A combination of relevant education and experience is also acceptable.
- Previous experience in manufacturing tools and techniques such as Continuous Improvement (CI), Kaizen, 5S, etc., is preferred.
How to Apply
- To submit your application, click the “Apply” button and complete the online form.
- Candidates can attach their resumes and any relevant supporting documents.
- Before applying, kindly review the Position Description.
- To stay updated about recent jobs please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
May 15, 2023
Lot 18 3rd Street, First Philippine Industrial Park, Tanauan City, Batangas, Philippines