Recovery Officer Jobs in Gujrat. iRecruit Tech is inviting applicants to join the post of a recovery officer jobs in Gujrat. Limited seats are available for this job. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is Rs.25,000 a month plus a bonus.
- Growth Opportunities
- Public day Holidays (work pay is double).
- Hold monitoring excellent money owed.
- Name clients to remind them of past-due loans and inspire and direct them to make well-timed payments.
- Plan path of movement to recover owed money.
- Replace account status and database regularly.
- Follow necessities while legal motion is unavoidable.
- Age 18-forty years old, excessive college / secondary school or above is needed.
- Incredible interpersonal and communique abilities
- High quality, with excellent expert ethics and team spirit.
- 1 year of enjoyment as a recuperation officer.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion abilities.
- Accurate expertise in MS workplace and databases.
Last date to apply
- Applicants must apply for this job after the ad is published. Maybe this was the job you were waiting for!
How to Apply
- Contenders who are interested in this job can send their CVs and other necessary and required documents (certificates, photos, degrees, passports) by resume filling.
- For more job updates, please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
- Candidates should carefully go through the form for this job to avoid any understanding at the time of the form filling.
- Candidates must be careful in putting all the required information in the form so that the designated company can contact the desired candidate soon.
- Applicants who are relevant to this job are requested to apply.
- The HR of the company will call the shortlisted candidates for an interview.