Receptionist Jobs in Abu Dhabi – Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023. A receptionist is a front-line representative for a business or organization. They are responsible for greeting visitors, answering phones, and providing general administrative support. Duties may include taking messages, scheduling appointments, forwarding calls, ordering supplies, and other clerical tasks. Receptionists must have excellent customer service and communication skills as they often act as the first point of contact for clients. They should also be organized, detail-oriented, and proficient with computers. Bowestos is looking to hire receptionists for 2,200 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Abu Dhabi. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- 2,200 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Greet customers, patients, or visitors in a friendly and professional manner.
- Answer telephone calls, take messages, and direct calls to appropriate parties.
- Manage customer inquiries and provide customer service support when needed.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients or customers.
- Receive payments for services rendered and maintain accurate records of transactions.
- Document all customer interactions in a timely manner for record-keeping purposes.
- Ensure the reception area is clean, organized, and presentable at all times.
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system for all incoming documents and correspondence received from customers or other departments within the organization.
- Monitor inventory levels of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Perform general administrative tasks such as photocopying, faxing, scanning, etc., as needed by the organization or its staff members
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
25th of July 2023
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates