United Nations Pakistan
Procurement Assistant Jobs at UNO Pakistan – Latest Jobs in Pakistan 2023. A procurement assistant is responsible for providing administrative and operational support to a procurement department. This includes researching and evaluating suppliers, preparing purchase orders, tracking shipments, negotiating contracts, and managing inventory. The procurement assistant works with internal departments to identify and procure materials, supplies, and services that meet the organization’s needs. UNO Pakistan is looking to hire procurement assistants for Rs-60,000 salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Pakistan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Procurement Assistant
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Research and evaluate potential suppliers
- Prepare purchase orders and track shipments
- Negotiate prices of goods and services with suppliers
- Coordinate with internal departments to identify procurement needs
- Develop, review, and monitor procurement policies and procedures.
- Prepare requests for quotations and coordinate the bidding process.
- Analyze quotes received and recommend most cost effective solutions to management.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and vendors to secure best pricing.
- Maintain accurate records of all procurement activities including invoices, contracts, purchase orders, etc.
- Monitor inventory levels and initiate re-ordering when necessary to ensure adequate supplies are available at all times.
- Liaise with suppliers to resolve issues such as delivery delays or quality problems in timely manner.
- Prepare reports on procurement activities for management review.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to ensure long-term collaboration.
- Conduct market research to identify potential new suppliers and negotiate better deals with existing vendors.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
5th of June 2023