Pizza Maker / Cashier Jobs in the USA – Latest 2023 USA Jobs. Domino’s goal is to recognize, value, and make use of every person’s unique abilities and contributions. to foster an environment in which every member of the team, regardless of their differences, can fulfil their full potential. They are proud of their employees and are the best pizza delivery business in the world. People are the most important thing at Domino’s Pizza! Currently, they are looking for a pizza maker/cashier to join their group at a salary rate of $16/hour. For further information please read the description given below.
Pizza Maker / Cashier
The salary is $16/Hour approximately.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- A pizza maker is responsible for preparing pizzas according to customer orders, which may include mixing dough, spreading sauce and toppings, and baking the pizzas in the oven. They may also be responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment, restocking ingredients, and ensuring the kitchen area is kept clean.
- A cashier is responsible for handling customer transactions at a retail or dining establishment, which may include operating a cash register, accepting payments, making changes, and providing receipts. They may also be responsible for basic customer service tasks, such as answering questions and resolving any issues with orders.
- Have some experience but not preferred.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Must have a positive disposition.
- Must be authorized to work in the USA.
- Must be above 18 years of age.
- Preferred someone living near to the outlet.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by pressing the apply button available on this job.
- After that, candidates must read the instructions carefully to apply properly for this job.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete job requirements.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
March 10, 2023
840 Delaware Avenue, Marysville, OH, USA