Pharmacy Jobs in Dubai – Latest Pharmacy Jobs in Dubai 2023. Pharmacists are responsible for dispensing prescription medications to patients and providing them with information on how to take the medications safely. They must also review prescriptions for accuracy, provide advice on drug interactions, advise patients and physicians on dosage, storage, and side effects of medications. Additionally, pharmacists may consult with insurance companies to ensure that prescribed medications are covered under a patient’s plan. A famous medical company having chain of pharmacies in Dubai is looking to hire pharmacists for the smooth running of its pharmacy services for 2,700 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Dubai-UAE. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- 2,700 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Dispensing prescription medications, as prescribed by physicians or other healthcare professionals.
- Advising patients on the proper use of their medications.
- Monitoring drug therapy regimens to ensure they are safe and effective.
- Communicating with physicians and other healthcare professionals regarding patient medication needs.
- Maintaining accurate records of all prescriptions filled.
- Search and provide medicines to the patients or cutomers as per prescription of the doctor in pharmacy.
- Supervising pharmacy technicians and support staff.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement