Operations Assistant Jobs in Scotland – Latest Jobs in United Kingdom 2023. The Operations Assistant provides support to the Store Operations department. The primary duties include overseeing store operations, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures, and providing excellent customer service. Wolseley UK is looking to hire operations assistants for £28,550 – £29,300 annual salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in the United Kingdom. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Operations Assistant
- £28,550 – £29,300 annual
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Manage and maintain store operations, including stock control, inventory tracking, customer service, and cash handling
- Ensure compliance with all operational policies and procedures
- Monitor store security and staff safety protocols
- Train staff in operational tasks and procedures
- Handle customer inquiries, complaints, and feedback efficiently
- Resolve operational problems in a timely manner
- Monitor store performance metrics to ensure goal achievement
- Maintain relationships with vendors to ensure timely delivery of products and services
- Assist in the development of strategies for increasing sales, profits, customer satisfaction, etc.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- You can also apply through the hiring company website here.
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
Aberdeen-Scotland, United Kingdom