Office Helper Jobs Hiring in Dubai – Latest Jobs in Dubai. Office helpers provide general office support to a variety of departments within a company. They are responsible for performing a wide range of duties such as data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing, running errands, and managing the organization’s front desk. They may also answer telephones, greet visitors, and take messages. Office helpers should have excellent customer service skills and be able to multi-task efficiently. A company is looking to office helpers on an attractive salary package of 1,200 Dirhams. Ejobsboard Publishes the latest jobs in Dubai. Interested candidates can apply for this job. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Office Helpers
- 1,200 Dirhams
- Private Company
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Emergency leave
- Perform general office duties such as answering phones, filing, copying, and sorting mail.
- Maintain office supplies and order new supplies when needed.
- Assist in organizing meetings and events, including preparing materials and setting up meeting spaces.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate personnel.
- Type and proofread documents such as letters, memos, reports, and other documents as required by management or staff members.
- Receive incoming mail and distribute it to the appropriate personnel.
- Monitor inventory levels of office supplies and alert management when supplies are running low or need replenishing.
- Maintain a clean workspace by performing light cleaning duties such as dusting furniture surfaces or vacuuming carpets regularly to maintain the professional appearance of the office environment
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
June 23, 2023