Office Building Cleaner Jobs in Japan. Work Japan is a reputed human resource company in Japan that is looking to hire cleaners for the office building in Tokyo, Japan. There are many national and multi-national companies in Japan that hire thousands of foreign and domestic workers for various businesses and industries to fulfill their manpower. The company pays a salary package of ¥1,200 /hour to cleaners. The cleaner responsibilities include cleaning office stuff like tables, computers, chairs, etc. Cleaners have to clean the floors, stairs, and doors of the building. Candidates who are interested can apply online for this job. The hiring team of the company will shortlist the candidates for interviews after the application process. See further details of the Office Building Cleaner Jobs in Japan below.
- ¥1,200 /hour
- Fresh / Normal
- Conversational Japanese / Chinese / Other Domestic Language
- No experience is required for this job. If you have previous experience then you will be preferred.
- Cleaning Office Stuff
- Furnishing table, Chairs, computer, files, and other office equipment
- Cleaning Floors, Windows, Stairs, Doors, etc
- Bathroom cleaning
- Attractive salary packages of ¥1,200 /hour
- Increase in salary
- Paid transport
- Emergency leave
- Day offs
- Diploma / Certificate
How to apply:
- Interested candidates need to apply online through the apply button on this page.
- After that fill out the application for the job for the further recruitment process
- The HR team will contact you after the submission of the application for hiring
- For more jobs visit ejobsboard
The Hiring is continued by the end of October under Japan’s unskilled worker hiring program.
Shinjukunishiguchi Sta. Tokyo, Japan.