The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for Boys
Office Assistant Jobs in UAE – Latest Jobs in UAE 2023. Office assistants are responsible for providing administrative support to an office or organization. They may be responsible for answering phones, filing documents, managing mail, creating reports and spreadsheets, scheduling appointments, ordering supplies, and providing customer service. Office assistants must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. They should also have excellent communication skills and be proficient in relevant computer software programs. The Sheikh Zayed Private Academy for boys is looking to hire office assistants for 2,300 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in United Arab Emirates. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Office Assistant
- 2,300 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Greet visitors and provide general information.
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel.
- Schedule meetings and appointments, and maintain an up-to-date calendar of activities.
- Perform basic bookkeeping tasks, such as accounts payable/receivable, data entry, and filing.
- Type documents such as correspondence, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other material from rough draft or corrected copy.
- Assist with administrative tasks such as photocopying, scanning and faxing documents as needed.
- Assist with ordering office supplies and equipment when necessary; track inventory levels; handle invoices for payment processing; reconcile purchase orders with invoices.
- Prepare spreadsheets for data analysis or other needs as required; create charts for presentation purposes when necessary; enter data into databases for record keeping purposes; maintain electronic filing system for office documents and records; ensure accuracy of all documents related to the office’s operations
- Develop forms and process documents related to office activities such as personnel records or customer orders
- Monitor workflow of projects to ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner
- Provide customer service support in person or via telephone
- Create presentations using software applications such as Microsoft PowerPoint or Apple Keynote
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
26th of July 2023
United Arab Emirates