Office Assistant cum Diver Jobs in Quetta. The International Water Management Institute (IWMI), a CGIAR Research Center, is seeking an office assistant cum driver to join its Quetta, Pakistan, office. The Office Assistant / Driver will collaborate with a team of IWMI employees to support the delivery of multiple projects at the Pakistan office. The Office Assistant / Driver helps IWMI projects succeed by assisting staff and partners in the IWMI Pakistan Quetta Office field office. More insights about this job are given underneath.
Office Assistant cum Diver
The salary is undefined.
- Attractive Salary
- Provide all necessary driving support to ensure that the Project team runs smoothly and efficiently, including but not limited to supervising any facilities management staff, prompt payment of utility bills, rental invoices, and so on.
- Arrange and coordinate project meetings with the appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide logistical support for meeting planning.
- Enter and double-check vehicle logs, assets, and time sheets into spreadsheets/databases as directed.
- Local driving experience in the Balochistan province will be extremely beneficial.
Last date to apply
Applicants must apply for this job before all seats get occupied. Maybe this was the job you were waiting for!
How to Apply
- Interested individuals can send their CVs and other necessary documents (certificates, photos, degrees, passports) to the web address below.
- Job source: www.bayt.com
- Candidates who are willing to get more recent updates about jobs can visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
- Applicants should thoroughly go through the requirements for this job to avoid any ambiguity when filling out the form.
- Form filling must be done carefully by putting all the required information in it so that the designated company can reach out to you soon.
- Applicants who are relevant to this job are requested to apply.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted after the screening process will only be contacted by the company for an interview.