Agha Khan Health Services Pakistan
Nursing Assistant Jobs in Gilgit – Latest Jobs in Gilgit 2023. A nursing assistant is responsible for providing basic patient care under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Nursing assistants help patients with activities. They also take vital signs such as temperature, pulse, and blood pressure; observe patients’ conditions; and report changes to the nurse. Nursing assistants may be required to move patients in and out of beds and wheelchairs. They must also provide emotional support to patients and their families. Other duties may include feeding patients, changing linens, collecting specimens, helping with range-of-motion exercises, and answering call lights. Agha Khan Health Services Pakistan is looking to hire nursing assistants for Rs-28,000 salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Gilgit. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Nursing Assistant
- Health Services
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Monitor vital signs and report changes to the nurse or physician.
- Feed patients and assist with basic nutrition and hydration needs.
- Change bed linen, make beds, and keep patient rooms clean and orderly.
- Transfer patients in and out of bed or wheelchair using proper body mechanics and safety measures.
- Escort patients to tests, treatments, procedures, or other activities as needed.
- Provide comfort measures such as backrubs or positioning changes for patients in pain or distress.
- Collect specimens for testing as directed by a nurse or physician.
- Document patient care services accurately according to established guidelines
- Help maintain a safe environment by adhering to infection control policies and procedures
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
8th of June 2023