New Sanitary Worker Jobs in Islamabad- Latest Islamabad 2023 Jobs. NUST is an example of an integrated ecosystem that combines cutting-edge research and innovation with a high-quality education. It typically takes centuries for higher education institutions (HEIs) to have such a significant impact on society. The academic leadership, faculty, staff, and alumni of NUST have worked tirelessly to achieve success. Currently, they are looking for a sanitary worker to join the new jobs in Islamabad. Sanitary workers, also known as sanitation workers or waste management workers, are responsible for collecting, transporting, and disposing of various types of waste and debris. The salary of the candidates will be market competitive. For further information please read the description given below.
New Sanitary Worker
The salary is PKR 15,000-25,000/month approximately.
- Growth Opportunities
- Waste, including recyclables, hazardous materials, and household trash, is collected and removed from homes, businesses, and other locations by sanitation workers.
- Properly unload waste by transporting it to designated disposal locations like transfer stations, recycling centres, and landfills.
- Must have an age limit between 18-45 years.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit.
- Candidates must have an ample amount of experience in the relevant field.
- Sanitary workers must be meticulous in their work, as they are responsible for ensuring that waste is collected, transported, and disposed of properly.
- The nature of the job may require workers to be available to work on weekends, holidays, and during inclement weather.
- To safeguard themselves and others from potential health risks associated with waste handling, sanitation workers must be aware of safety procedures and adhere to them.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the apply button option.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete job requirements.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
February 20, 2023
H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan