Edith Cowan University
New Project Officer Jobs in Australia. Edith Cowan University is seeking an individual with a health industry background to provide exceptional administrative support and project coordination to the ECU Health Centres for the post of a project officer. You will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective coordination of various activities related to the management committees supporting the Project Coordinator. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of committee administration and excellent interpersonal skills to foster positive relationships with key stakeholders. Additionally, you should be able to independently run projects relating to ECU Health Centres’ administration and the School’s Operations Team. For further information please read the description given below.
The salary is $85,551 – $92,301 a year.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- The planning, execution, and tracking of specific short-term and long-term projects are overseen by a Project Officer.
- They are responsible for ensuring that projects are finished on time, within budget, and to all quality standards.
- A bachelor’s degree, work experience in a large organization, excellent communication skills, and the capacity to convey information to a variety of audiences are all necessary qualifications.
- You will also demonstrate personal traits that are consistent with the University’s values of Integrity, Respect, Rational Inquiry, Personal Excellence, and Courage.
- You will also demonstrate an interest in the health sector and the capacity to manage competing priorities.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by pressing the apply button available on this job.
- Candidates must mention their age, skills and knowledge about this job in their cover letter.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete job requirements.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
March 01, 2023
Joondalup WA, Australia