Bourbon St. Grill
New Kitchen Helper Hiring, Bourbon St. Grill is looking services from suitable and experienced candidates to join their team. As a Kitchen Helper, a candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation and cooking of food, as well as maintaining a clean and organized kitchen. This is a full-time position that offers a competitive hourly rate and opportunities for growth in the company.
- Kitchen Helper ( 1 Vacancy )
$17.00 hourly for 36 to 40 hours per week
- Growth opportunity
- Handsome Salary
- Good Working Environment
- Full time
- Term or Contract
- Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment, utensils, and work surfaces
- Follow food safety and sanitation guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned by the head chef or kitchen manager
- Must have Secondary (High) school graduation certificate
- A Canadian work permit
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- Knowledge of Basic cooking techniques and follow instructions
- Ability to handle weight of 45kg (100 lbs)
How To Apply
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the apply button.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
Last date for application submission of New Kitchen Helper Hiring is 1st June 2023
Calgary, AB, Canada