New Assembly Technician Jobs in the Philippines- 2023 Philippines Jobs. Raytheon Technologies believe that diversity in thoughts and ideas is the key to delivering exceptional outcomes for the workforce, workplace, and customers. They are dedicated to fostering a culture that encourages all employees to share their passions and ideas, allowing us to overcome challenges in the industry and explore new opportunities. Currently, they are looking for a competent assembly technician to join them soon. For further information please read the description given below.
The salary is ₱18,737 per month. This is the estimated salary by ejobsboard.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Environment
- Collaborating with the Manufacturing team to guarantee timely product delivery by meeting daily and monthly production targets.
- Working with the Quality Team to guarantee that products are manufactured by company systems and procedures, satisfying customer and international standards.
- Ensuring adherence to process specifications and parameters as outlined in the SOP, and maintaining accurate traceability by keeping accurate data and records.
- Supporting the continuous improvement teams and CI culture by utilizing lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Candidates must be able to conform to the safety policies of the company.
- A fundamental understanding of electrical wiring and circuits is necessary.
- It is necessary to be able to stand for long periods, lift to 50 pounds, and perform repetitive motions.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by pressing the apply button available on this job.
- Candidates must mention their age, skills and knowledge about this job in their cover letter.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete job requirements.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
May 15, 2023
Lot 18 3rd Street, First Philippine Industrial Park, Tanauan City, Batangas, Philippines