Progressive Education Network
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Jobs in Narowal. Progressive Education Network is seeking to hire candidates for the post of monitoring & evaluation Officer. A Monitoring and Evaluation Officer is responsible for ensuring that a project or program is achieving its intended outcomes and objectives. This involves regular monitoring and assessing the progress of the project and providing feedback to the project team and stakeholders. Read the given below description for more details.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
The salary will be PKR. 25,000/Month.
- Growth Opportunities
- Good Working Environment
- Attractive Salary
- The position requires regular school visits to evaluate the operational effectiveness and performance of students, teachers, and schools.
- Additionally, the candidate will work with the Project Manager to increase student enrollment and retention.
- The role includes overseeing the monitoring of school supplies, such as books and furniture, and assessing students’ performance through exams and analysis to identify areas of improvement.
- The candidate will also promote character building and community service through extra and co-curricular activities.
- Collaborating with AEO/DEO in their district, the candidate will develop possible solutions based on evaluation reports and provide data reports as required by the Head office team.
- Candidates must have done bachelors.
- Freshers are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by pressing the apply button.
- After that, an application form will appear in front of the screen.
- Candidates who are relevant to this job shall apply.
- Candidates who are willing to get the most recent updates about jobs can visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
June 10, 2023