Mailroom Clerk Jobs in Florida USA – Latest Jobs in USA 2023. A Mailroom Clerk is responsible for sorting, distributing, and delivering mail within an organization. They may also be responsible for collecting mail from the post office, preparing outgoing mail, and collecting funds from postage meters. Additionally, they may be responsible for handling administrative tasks such as maintaining records of postage charges and tracking incoming and outgoing packages. Eversource is looking to hire clerks for the mailroom for $16 hourly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in the Florida-United States. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Mailroom Clerk
- $16 hourly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Receive incoming mail and packages, verify and record information on incoming mail/packages.
- Sort mail for distribution according to office organization and established procedures.
- Prepare outgoing mail for pickup by postal service, courier service, or other delivery methods.
- Prepare internal office correspondence for distribution to other departments, offices or personnel.
- Maintain records of postage expenses, accounts payable and receivable transactions associated with the mailing process.
- Assist in maintaining an adequate inventory of mailing supplies (i.e., stamps, envelopes).
- Answer inquiries related to the mailing process or address issues that may arise with postal services or delivery vendors.
- Monitor and report irregularities in the flow of mail within the office/organization.
- Operate postage meter or other equipment as required (i.e., label maker).
- Perform other related duties as assigned
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- You can also apply through the hiring company website here.
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
Florida, United States.