Logistics Warehouse Worker Jobs in Japan – Latest Warehouse Jobs in Japan 2023. Logistics Warehouse Workers do picking and packing work generally. Besides general work they are responsible for the shipping, receiving, and inventory control functions of a logistics warehouse. They ensure that goods are properly stored, labeled, and tracked, loading and unloading shipments and ensuring that they are properly packed and ready to be sent out. ＥＣＬ株式会社 is looking to hire warehouse workers for its logistics services in Japan for ¥1,023 hourly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. You can see further detail of the job below.
- Warehouse Worker
- ¥1,023 hourly
- Logistics & Transport
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Receive, store, and distribute products throughout the warehouse.
- Picking, packing and labeling.
- Load and unload trucks with shipments.
- Sort packages according to destination.
- Operate forklifts or other material-handling equipment.
- Maintain accurate inventory records.
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
〒590-0901 Osaka 堺市堺区築港八幡町1-171MFLP堺 Japan