Loading Unloading Jobs in Coca-Cola Japan – Latest Jobs in Japan 2023. The Coca-Cola truck loading/unloading works are responsible for the safe and efficient loading and unloading of Coca-Cola products onto delivery trucks. This position requires the worker to be able to lift up to 50 pounds, push or pull up to 100 pounds, and carry heavy items up or down stairs. The worker should also have knowledge of the loading/unloading procedures for a variety of different types of materials. The worker must be able to follow directions from the truck driver in order to properly load/unload materials onto/off the truck. コカ・コーラ／大阪中央事業所 is looking to hire loading and unloading warehouse workers for Coca-Cola Japan for ¥1,250 hourly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Loading Unloading Worker
- ¥1,250 Hourly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Prepare the truck for loading or unloading by inspecting the cargo area, checking for any defects, and ensuring all necessary equipment is in place.
- Load or unload products from the truck using appropriate lifting techniques, ensuring product safety and quality standards are met.
- Securely strap down all items loaded onto the truck to prevent damage during transit.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing shipments, including details such as item weight, quantity, and destination.
- Adhere to health and safety regulations at all times while on the job.
- Perform regular equipment maintenance to keep the truck in top condition and ensure safe operation at all times.
- Communicate with dispatch to receive shipping orders and remain informed of delivery times and destinations.
- Serve as a customer service representative by providing timely updates on shipment progress and answering customer inquiries related to delivery status when necessary.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
22nd of May 2023
〒552-0013 Osaka 大阪市港区福崎2-2-1