Light Work Handling Worker Jobs at Warehouse in Japan – Latest Jobs in Japan 2023. A warehouse worker is responsible for the safe and efficient storage, ordering, picking, packing, and shipping of goods. They may work with a variety of materials and products including food, furniture, electronics, clothing, and more. Warehouse workers must have strong organizational skills and be able to lift heavy items. They may be required to operate forklifts, pallet jacks, or other material-handling equipment. Other duties may include tracking inventory levels, loading trucks for delivery or pickup, unloading incoming items from trucks or containers, wrapping pallets for shipment or storage, and keeping accurate records of orders and shipments. 株式会社ロフティー is looking to hire workers for light work at a warehouse for ¥1,400 hourly salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Japan. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- Warehouse Worker
- ¥1,400 hourly
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Receive incoming shipments, inspect and verify contents, and confirm accuracy of orders.
- Store items in designated areas according to established inventory control procedures.
- Package and label orders for shipping using appropriate materials and equipment.
- Load and unload trucks, containers, pallets, and other materials with forklifts or other material handling equipment.
- Count and record inventory levels of products on a regular basis.
- Operate computer systems to track orders and inventory levels as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintain clean shipping supply area; comply with procedures, rules, and regulations as well as safety requirements of the company.
- Communicate with supervisors or co-workers to coordinate work activities and resolve issues related to warehouse operations or other tasks assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor or manager such as assisting in organizing materials for special projects or events; helping maintain warehouse equipment; participating in physical inventories; etc.
How to apply:
- You can apply online by submitting your resume through the apply button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://www.ejobsboard.com/jobs/
5th of July 2023
〒143-0001 Tokyo 大田区東海