Al Khawarizmi International College
Librarian Jobs Abu Dhabi – Latest Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2023. A Librarian is a professional who works in a library to manage and organize library materials and provide access to information. They are responsible for providing public services, such as assisting patrons in locating and selecting materials, providing reference services, giving instruction on how to use library resources, and managing the library’s collections. Al Khawarizmi International College in Abu Dhabi is looking to hire librarian for 3,000 Dirhams salary package. Ejobsboard publishes the latest jobs in Abu Dhabi-UAE. Interested candidates can apply for this job online. See further detail of the job below.
- 3,000 Dirhams
- High salary packages
- Increase in salary
- Day offs
- Develop library policies, procedures and objectives.
- Acquire, organize, and manage library materials, including books, magazines, newspapers, audiovisual materials, electronic resources and other materials.
- Access information from a variety of sources to assist patrons in locating appropriate materials and answer their questions.
- Provide reference services to patrons and create bibliographies or lists of recommended resources.
- Supervise staff and volunteers in the library, including training new employees and coordinating volunteers’ work schedules.
- Promote the use of library services by creating displays of new acquisitions or scheduling special events or activities such as book clubs or author talks.
- Compile statistics or reports on library usage trends for management review or grant writing proposals.
- Design and maintain library databases in order to store information on patrons’ borrowing history or cataloging information on library materials.
- Manage computer systems and networks to ensure efficient operation of all library activities and services such as circulation, cataloging, and reference services.
- Monitor budgets for the purchase of books and other materials; negotiate contracts with vendors; process invoices; track expenditures; submit reports; etc
How to apply:
- You can apply online through the apply now button on this page
- The company will contact the candidates after the online application
- The company will interview the candidates online after the application process
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Apply soon after the publication of the advertisement
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.