Legal Assistant Jobs Hiring Florida – Latest Legal Assistant Jobs in Florida, United States. See the legal assistant USA jobs details on ejobsboard. PrideStaff is looking to hire a legal assistant in USA for $4,000 salary package. The legal assistant or paralegal needs to assist the attorneys in the legal system in the delivery of legal services. The eligibility for the legal assistant is that he or she must have a college degree or certificate with legal field practice experience. Legal assistants will research on cases, make finding, prepare document of the cases, case drafting, and other tasks related to the practice of law. Apply online now for the legal assistant jobs and start your career as an legal assistant jobs hiring Florida, USA.
- Legal Assistant
- Associate Degree
- Law Degree or Certification
- Good Knowledge of legal procedures and terminology
- Research ability of legal issues and cases
- E-filing, and advance procedures knowledge
- Case Drafting
- Minimum 1 Year legal practice
- The candidates need to apply for the legal assistant by clicking the apply now button at the end of the article.
- Candidates will be led to application source of the legal assistant job.
- For more jobs, visit: https://ejobsboard.com/jobs/
Last Date of Application:
- 25th of June 2023
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States