Legal/ Accounting Assistant Jobs in the USA. O’Shell Daun has an exciting opportunity for an experienced full-time Legal/Accounting Assistant to join the team immediately. Their practice deals with a variety of legal and financial cases, and they need someone who can handle a heavy workload and thrive in a fast-paced environment. More insights about this job are given underneath.
Legal/ Accounting Assistant
The salary is $50,000-60,000 per year.
- Growth opportunities
- Good Environment
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Paid Leaves
- Assisting with the preparation of financial disclosures for legal cases.
- Organizing and maintaining client files, including electronically indexing and scanning documents.
- Preparing requests for production, responses, and missing document lists for legal cases.
- Data entry and analysis in Quickbooks
- To be considered for this position, you must have a minimum of 1 year of experience working in a law or public accounting firm, with a focus on document management.
- You should also be good at using computers, including Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, internet research, and Quickbooks.
- As the ideal candidate, you will be organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the “apply button” available on this page.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
June 21, 2023
West Palm Beach, FL, USA