BRC Group - Tayco and BRC
Latest Production Assembler Jobs in Canada. Tayco, a manufacturer of office furniture, is looking for a Production Assembler on the Day Shift to join the Panel Systems Team. This is the job for you if you value ownership, progressiveness, efficiency, and enjoyable experiences and want to expand your skills in a high-performing and exclusive work environment. The description is given below.
The salary is $19.01 per hour.
- Good Environment
- Market Competitive Salary
- Career Opportunites
- Health Care Plan
- You will be in charge of putting together every component of our panel systems as a Production Assembler, including painted parts, slotted channel side trims, hardware, and tiles. Using pneumatic guns and other tools, you will also be required to attach assembly fixtures to the standard operating procedures
- In addition, you will ensure that products comply with Tayco and Health & Safety policies and meet the quality standards.
- The candidate should have the capability to handle hand/power tools such as drills, pneumatic guns, wrapping machines, and pump trucks.
- They should be able to work independently as well as part of a team, and possess proactive problem-solving skills.
- The candidate should also be able to multitask and adapt to changing conditions while building strong relationships and teamwork within the department and Tayco.
- The candidate must also have the ability to lift to 50 lbs., carry, move, manipulate, and/or position them, and assume occasional awkward body positions while performing work.
How to Apply
- To submit your application, click the “Apply” button and complete the online form.
- Candidates can attach their resumes and any relevant supporting documents.
- Before applying, kindly review the Position Description.
- To stay updated about recent jobs please visit our website at www.ejobsboard.com
May 17, 2023
Etobicoke, ON, Canada