Latest Naib Qasid Jobs in Islamabad- Islamabad Jobs 2023. NUST is a visionary higher education institution that has made a profound impact on society through its innovative research and exceptional education programs. In a relatively short time, NUST has become an integrated ecosystem that seamlessly blends cutting-edge research with a first-rate education. The credit for this remarkable achievement goes to the tireless efforts of the academic leaders, faculty, staff, and alumni of NUST. Currently, they are looking for a naib qasid to join the latest jobs in Islamabad. The salary of the candidates will be market competitive. Naib Qasid is in a lower-level position in various organizations and institutions in Pakistan, often working in the office, administrative or cleaning department. For further information please read the description given below.
The salary is PKR 15,000-26,000/month approximately.
- Growth Opportunities
- Assisting with basic office tasks like filing, photocopying, and faxing Delivering and collecting mail, packages, and documents.
- Assisting with the setup and breakdown of events and meetings.
- Using basic office equipment like printers, scanners, and photocopiers.
- Running errands and performing other miscellaneous tasks as assigned by supervisors.
- Candidates must have done matriculation.
- The required experience is at least 2 years.
- The retired army staff is encouraged to apply.
- Candidates may be disqualified from the position if they:
- Received a third division in their academic record.
- Are NUST employees with less than one year of service and no NOC from their institution’s head.
- Are currently pursuing a degree.
- Have a medical condition that makes them unfit.
- Are serving in government departments or the armed forces, but must apply through their parent departments/organizations.
- Submit late or incomplete applications, which will not be considered.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking on the apply button option.
- Interested candidates must attach scanned copies of their required documents like academics, certificates, and experience letters along with their resumes.
- Candidates must apply after reading the complete job requirements.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for testing/interviews and will not receive travel or daily allowances.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
February 20, 2023
H-12, Islamabad, Pakistan