NCS International College
Latest Librarian Jobs in Islamabad. One of the most reputable names in education is NCS Education. It was the first of its kind to revolutionize Pakistani education by bringing excellence to the primary and intermediate levels of education after 15 years of excellence in the field. They are seeking a dynamic and experienced Librarian to join the team and play a crucial role in supporting the students with academic and pastoral issues. As a Librarian, you will be responsible for managing both the physical and e-library resources and providing effective library service to our students. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is PKR 25,000-45,000 a month.
- Growth Opportunities
- Career Opportunities
- Key areas of the role include managing the library resources, providing an enriching environment for students to study and access materials, and strategically planning for the library’s future.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for introducing, monitoring, reviewing and evaluating all library systems and procedures, creating and managing online information resources, and assisting the Principal in the strategic planning and development of the service.
- To be considered for this role, candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and at least 2 years of experience working in a library environment.
- Proficiency in Library Management Systems such as AccessIT, as well as excellent command of English, is required.
- They must have experience supporting students with learning or development and the ability to be proactive and display initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, and a willingness to accept additional responsibilities are essential.
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the apply button.
- Eligible candidates for this position are females.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
March 25, 2023