Latest Laboratory Technician Jobs in the Philippines. Kerry is a leading global taste and nutrition company that partners with customers in the food, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries to create healthier, more sustainable, and tastier products. Currently, they are looking for a laboratory technician to join them soon. As a Laboratory Technician at Kerry, you will play a crucial role in supporting the microbiological and physicochemical testing analysis of raw materials, finished products, and environmental monitoring samples to ensure food safety and product quality. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is PHP 15794 per month.
- Growth opportunities
- Good Environment
- The Laboratory Technician will be responsible for equipment inspection and swabbing for line release, preparation of samples for testing,
- Performing physicochemical analysis, updating files and completion reports,
- Ensuring laboratory safety and housekeeping procedures are followed.
- To qualify for this role, you must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science or Chemistry, at least one year of laboratory experience, and knowledge of microbial and physicochemical testing.
- You must also have analytical thinking, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, as well as good communication and computer literacy.
- As a Kerry employee, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of food while growing in a truly global environment.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the “apply button” available on this page.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
June 21, 2023
Batangas City, Philippines