Latest Laboratory Assistant Jobs in the USA- Latest 2023 USA Jobs. NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital is seeking to hire candidates for the post of laboratory assistant to join them soon. Enter the clinical laboratory at New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center, where professionals in the field are redefining the boundaries of science and medicine. They study some of the most complicated and rarely seen medical conditions with patients from all over the world. Additionally, they direct the efficient diagnosis and treatment of the numerous individuals they serve through their work. You can now assist in Making It Possible. More insights about this job are given underneath.
Latest Laboratory Assistant
The salary is $24.72-$32.56 Hourly
- Growth opportunities
- Good Environment
- Preparing and setting up materials and equipment for experiments and procedures in the laboratory.
- Organizing and labelling laboratory materials and specimens.
- Executing lab operations by safety guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Executing fundamental lab tests and procedures.
- Keeping track of and organizing data and test results.
- Equipment cleaning and upkeep in the laboratory.
- Helping scientists and technicians with tests, experiments, and other tasks.
- Keeping track of and reporting on lab activities.
- Ensuring the accuracy of laboratory records.
- Stocking and replenishing supplies for the laboratory.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in the laboratory.
- Candidates must have a high school diploma.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to complete the task on time.
- Physically fit and strong.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the “apply button” available on this page.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
April 13, 2023
Manhattan, NY, USA