Latest Full-Time Baker Jobs in Canada. COBS Bread is a well-established bakery franchise that originated as Bakers Delight in Australia and New Zealand in 1980 and expanded to Canada and the USA as COBS Bread in 2003. The network has grown to over 700 bakeries across four countries, employing over 15,000 people and serving more than 2.1 million customers each week. Currently, they are looking for a professional full-time baker to join their team. Previous experience is not necessary, but a positive attitude and willingness to learn are essential. COBS Bread is a business that cares about its employees and provides opportunities for advancement. More insights about this job are given underneath.
The salary is $35,000-40,000 per year.
- Growth opportunities
- Good Environment
- As a Baker at COBS Bread, you will be responsible for leading the bakery’s freshness commitment.
- You will work with a small team to bake each morning, following carefully crafted recipes, while also contributing to keeping the bakery clean and providing an exceptional customer experience.
- To be successful in this role, you need to be an early riser.
- Have pride in what COBS offers,
- Have good organizational skills, and be committed to the success of your team, the bakery, and your development.
- The role necessitates constant standing and walking for all tasks, frequent lifting and carrying of up to 22 kilograms, frequent turning and reaching, occasional pushing, pulling, and forward bending, and the capacity to lift at least 2.5 kilograms to a height of 1.7 meters.
- You will also need to use both hands constantly, rotating and flexing your wrists frequently and occasionally grabbing with force.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for this job by clicking on the “apply button” available on this page.
- The Candidates must be honest in providing their required information.
- For more job updates visit www.ejobsboard.com
June 21, 2023
Chilliwack, BC, Canada